A child’s first dental experiences influence how he or she feels about dentistry — and caring for a smile — for the rest of their life. Kids Smile Dental Center offers positive, fun dental care and will keep your son or daughter smiling and laughing throughout every visit!
Ours is a dual-specialty practice that offers pediatric dentistry and orthodontic care. Dr. Jessica Chiang, Dr. Jocelyn Lee, and Dr. Amy Chen are our board-certified pediatric dentists. They care for infants, children, teens, and people with special needs, and can provide:
- Pediatric dental exams and cleanings
- Preventive care: fluoride treatments and sealants
- Pediatric extractions, fillings, and crowns (including zirconia white crowns)
- Root canal treatments
- Sedation dentistry, including nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Space maintenance (after extraction)
- Care for pediatric dental emergencies and sports dentistry
- Habit-breaking treatments: thumb-sucking and tongue-thrusting habits
We believe in prevention to stop problems before they begin. By teaching parents about dental health and encouraging each patient to develop good home dental hygiene, establish healthy habits, and make wise eating decisions, we keep smiles healthy!
Our orthodontic services for children, teens, and adults include:
- First orthodontic evaluation
- Phase I interceptive orthodontic treatment
- Phase II orthodontic treatment
- Clear and metal braces
- Invisalign Teen® clear aligners
- Diagnosis and technology
- Orthodontic retention
Please contact our San Mateo, CA pediatric dental and orthodontic office to learn more and schedule a visit. We serve Burlingame, Half Moon Bay, Belmont, Hillsborough, and all surrounding cities.
We proudly offer free orthodontic consultations for all new patients.
Your child deserves leading-edge, painless care to keep that smile healthy and beautiful; we’d love to be your partners in the process. Please call today!